Friday, November 20, 2009

CHOC Boutique and Some Holiday Fun






Hey there! I know it's been a while since my last post. Things have been crazy busy this season! I am doing a Christmas boutique over at CHOC at the Tustin Country Club if you want to stop by, we are there from 9-6 today! Some amazing finds! Make sure to stop by and say hello if you come in.

I recently saw the new version of "A Christmas Carol" with Jim Carey. What an amazing film! We saw it in 3-D and the snow felt like it was falling around you. The visuals are stunning and of course Jim Carey is amazing. Here are some images from the film. You have to check it out! Have a great weekend friends! Kathie <3

4 comments:

Kori said...

This movie was so good! Good luck today at CHOC mom...I love you!!! Kori xoxo

Rainey J. Dillon said...

Hi Kathie, I was deciding whether or not to go & see this movie- now I WILL! The pics look great SOOOoooChrismassy!I'm in the middle of jarring my sweet mince mix at the moment & the aroma is divine.
Rainey

Jen said...

I'm so glad to hear that movie is good! I can't wait to see it :)

I hope the open house went well for you!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Jen

Kori said...

Hi Mom...I have an award for you over at my blog!